Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Too Tired Just an Outline - More tomorrow when my time management gets better

 I caught back up! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! I wrote even more words than I needed to on my NANO novel which is just getting crazier and crazier, but that's what happens when you let the characters do whatever the heck they want. ALSO, I'm finding that my ACIM lesson for the day is contributing to the plot.

First day of Year of Miracles retreat - very interesting. I am becoming aware of a lot of the ways I feel about things that are not very helpful. So I'll get to work on them over the next few days which I really appreciate.

The people next door to me at the time share where I am staying so that I don't get distracted by all the things that are at home, watching Mama Mia. I've got to get to sleep. My jaw is aching, my butt still hurts, but my pinkie wound is lots better. I might not even go to the doctor's tomorrow. Might just pass - why get seen if I don't need to be.

Anyway, off to bed, but I wanted to write something before leaving this earth plane for the night... tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment