Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving 2020

This was the Abraham-Hicks e-mail today - 

"Make the best of it. When you make the best of whatever you’re focused upon, your future will be better than your now. If each moment you’re making the best of what-is, no matter what it is, you make the best of it; make the best of it; make the best of it—your future just gets better and better and better, and better."

Excerpted from Boulder, CO on 6/7/03

Our Love
Esther (Abraham and Jerry)


I don't know that I need to put anything else. That is truly what I am trying to do now. Make the best of every moment, find something I like to focus on rather than holding on to the things I don't like and don't want to hold on to. 

It's Thanksgiving and it was a lovely day. I made a delicious turkey, my first ever, with my daughter and we had a lot of good food including a pumpkin pie that Sarah made though it was more like a pumpkin mousse lava cake. It was actually quite good, though a little weird especially if one is trying to call it pumpkin pie!

A really lovely zoom call with some friends and family where we sang the traditional Thanksgiving songs and shared gratitudes. Amazing what we can do on zoom that we couldn't even do in person - like get together with people who are far away.

All in all a lovely day and now, I am inspired to go to sleep... so who am I to argue!?!?

Much love all...

No comments:

Post a Comment