Sunday, October 25, 2020

I'm in a really **)%T*&%%$) mood so I'm just posting a line or two because I said I would and I need to do that to keep to my word

I'm in a crappy mood. I've been in a pretty awful mood most of the day though I've gotten things done: both meditations, my 10,000 steps. Lots of time on finance stuff. I worked on my puzzle and ate well and watched My Fair Lady (which had me crying a little). I even did a Nia class that I felt really cranky doing when we started, but then felt better later.

My birthday is this week and I don't want to do anything. I don't want to see anyone. I don't want anyone to call me. I'm just feeling like that - it happens. It's not the end of the world, and I can't believe I'm posting this though I'm pretty sure no one will read it... so... it's like a private journal that maybe someone will pick up... the end. 

2 comments:

  1. Missed you this morning with Laurie. Hope your mood is lifting. Stay safe. Be well. And do whatever the hell you want! - Liz Rolle (sorry about the alternative email address)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You are awesome. I miss you. I slept later and wouldn't have been able to finish my meditation, etc. before 6, so... had to do the things I had to do... I'll listen to it later <3

      Delete