Saturday, December 5, 2020

Not Writing Every Day Any More

I have decided not to write every day any more. I just don't have that much to say. I'm doing my 750 words every day (more or less) and that is where I can blow off steam or ask myself questions. So this feels a little redundant, so I am reneging my promise to write here every day. However, that probably doesn't matter since no one is reading this but me.

Also, it's that Roca time of year and I have a bunch of tax and legal stuff coming up so I have a lot of other things on my mind right now... 

AND, I am going to start living by that rainbow colored sign that is taped to the top of a clear picture frame with my father wearing lady liberty's crown... "What am I inspired to do in this moment?"

That is what I am going to be asking myself in every moment of every day and I intend to follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment